Today I installed the Pedders Coilovers and Sway Bars kit for my 2016 Mustang GT. This kit provides a nice drop and an improvement in performance. As I understand BC makes the actual shocks for Pedders. Both are brands with experience in racing and street performance. I found this to be a moderate to challenging job depending on your experience with mods and working on cars. If you have a well equipped shop this is definitely doable yourself. On jack stands in a small garage or driveway it may be a bit hard to do.
One thing that I found is that my ProCharger Stage 2 pulley interfered with the front Sway Bar from Pedders. I wound up purchasing a Steeda front sway bar that has way more clearance and keeping the rear Pedders bar. The combination is great and the installation is the same.
As you can see in the video I had to open up the strut towers with an angle grinder. It's the best way to make this system properly serviceable.
- Pedders Coilover Kit eXtreme Xa 160099 (https://amzn.to/3ST0Eym)
- Pedders Camber Plates 581095 (https://amzn.to/3fBqecP)
- Pedders Front Sway Bar 428024-35 (https://amzn.to/3Sx3CbW)
- Pedders Rear Sway Bar 429024-25 (https://amzn.to/3dZZamV)
- Steeda Front Sway Bar 555-1015 (https://amzn.to/3CrpPlX) (For ProCharged Cars!)
- 1" Hub Centric Wheel Spacers
- ARP 3.435" M14x1.5 Wheel Studs
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You don't have to purchase the specific items I'm linking to in order to help the channel at no added cost to you!